Tuesday, June 17, 2003

No, I'm not dead. Nor am I retiring from the glamorous blog life on either a permanent or indefinite basis like some on my blogroll (some like David and George, for instance).

I have been dancing this past week or so with an old flame of sorts, a black flame that I call, for lack of a better word, depression. I have mentioned my acquaintance with depression in this space before and I hope to elaborate on this most recent climate of bad inner weather in a future post (I'm sure that will be fun reading. . .).

As for right now, it is late, I am tired (6:30 a.m. rolls around far too soon) and I want to share one very good reason I am happy to be alive.

Sarah,

Bent over the sink,
your round bottom in the air
as you brush your teeth -


how glad I am to be your man
as I approach from behind.


No comments: