Tuesday, July 09, 2002

I have been submitting poems and stories to prospective publishers recently, both on-line and off. If I was still in the habit of scrap booking my rejection slips (as I did so many years ago when I first started to submit my stuff) there would be two more among them.

Both Glimmer Train and The Manzanita Quarterly were foolish enough to return unused my golden words.

The folks over at Short Stuff, however, seem to recognize genius when they see it and have included some of my haiku and tanka inspired forms in their latest issue. You can take a look at my contributions right here if you are so inclined.

Also, if you are so inclined, wish me luck with my submissions currently under consideration at Deep Tapioca and Night Train. Chances are these two will both come back home but, in the immortal words of Fats Waller, "One never knows, do one?"

No comments: