Thursday, March 09, 2006

A couple of personal anniversaries have passed recently, unmarked in this space until now (not surprising considering that I seem to be averaging one update per month these days):

  • February 4 - This blog turned 4 years old.
  • March 4 - Your truly turned 39 years old (Sarah and me marked the date with a weekend get away at The Timber Cove Inn on, as the hotel copy says, the wild Sonoma Coast).

These dates having been noted, I now sign off for another month or so. *








* Well, I could be back sooner with one of the many topics I have planned to write about here - writing and the urge to create, aspects of Buddhism, depression, the continuing evils of The Bush Administration, zombie movies, etc. - or, perhaps, a poem. Time, as they say, will tell.

No comments: