Friday, January 03, 2003

Having recently upgraded to Blog*Spot Plus, I am eager to take advantage of the features now available to me as an actual Blogger customer. I would love, for instance, to add an about page and, perhaps, some poetry pages to begin with. My eagerness, however, has run headlong into my technical ignorance, which abounds. I know nothing about the FTP protocol necessary for the creation of those pages mentioned above. Of course, I knew nothing about HTML when I started this blog nearly a year ago and, after educating myself enough to get by in the blogosphere, I know next to nothing. I hope I can say the same soon about FTP.

If anybody out there would care to assist in my File Transfer Protocol education, especially as it relates to publishing on Blogger, feel free to drop me a line at the e-mail address near the top of this page. In the meantime I'm off to see what I can find on-line about this subject - Blogger support seems to be down at the moment : (

No comments: