Monday, July 29, 2002

The urge to update this old blog (not too old, actually - 6 months of age in just about six days) is upon me and a certain window of time in which to do so has opened before me. As I sit here at the keyboard, however, I find that I am simply not in the mood (despite the aforementioned urge) to discuss recent events either personal or global, nor yet am I currently inclined to discourse on any number of subjects that might take my fancy. What's a blogger to do?

Perhaps this is a good time for the second installment of The Paper Trail, the proposed series highlighting some of the less embarrasing writings from my late teenage years. Yes, perhaps it is.

Todays entry is a short one. Enjoy and please remember these pieces are presented as originally penned with no prettying up or editing.

The Paper Trail

"Come on home." said the little man "We ain't got nothing but love for you."

The slimy green blob regarded the little man and decided it would be best to eat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" said the little man.

R. Cody 2002





No comments: