Thursday, March 21, 2002

Someone told me there's a girl out there
with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair


Notes From a Life in Progress is hereby placed on temporary hiatus while the life of it's author (me) progresses toward that great ineffable inevability.

Yes, the big move is upon us! Please wish us luck dear friends, casual acquaintances and idle passersby as Sarah and myself pack up our small, dim cat, Mang, and the rest of our humble home and haul it across this grand and horrible country.

It could be as long as two weeks before fresh text finds it's way to this blog. In the meantime, you may want to amuse yourself and satisfy any curiosity you possess about the face behind the rambling by visiting the photo links* I have provided below (The Face Behind the Blog).

California here I come!


* I apologize to those of you who have been reading my poetry and experiencing intermittent errors when the pages load. Geocities is hosting those pages (as well as the photo pages) and it is a bug in the code which I have not had the time or energy to figure out. I can hardly complain, of course, as it is free web space!

No comments: